Thursday, June 05, 2008

The end

I'm all written out. Want to stop for a while. Pause. Breathe. Have fun.

But first I've to deliver this script by the end of the week. Still have to hack, shape and prune it ruthlessly. If a scene doesn't multi-task - it's out.

The ending packs a real emotional punch. A real heartbreaker. Sob sob. When I script, I tend not to worry about the end - I travel hopefully. Some say that if you don't know the ending, when you start, then the script won't work. This time I did, so maybe they're right…

Laters

5 comments:

potdoll said...

ooh i love a heartbreaking ending. i bet it's great.

Unknown said...

Fantastic news. Go and enjoy the sunshine. And yes, heartbreaking endings are brilliant.

Near by said...

Oooh hello girls!!

Exhausting to write though - don't you think? all the crying into the keyboard
*sniff*

Elinor said...

Nice one. Go and have some fun.

Near by said...

Oh yes!