Saturday, April 26, 2008

thin week

A barely there, size zero of a week this one - with only Tuesday and Wednesday that are not holidays here. I was planning to do a 10 pgs a day x 10 day blitz to produce a first draft of the current script in 2 working weeks - but the week's thinness is pushing me towards starting the week after.

The survey below had me skipping all over the scribosphere - trying to chivvy responses - so if you haven't done it yet - please do. I'll leave it up for another week (or so) while I try and work out a way of posting up the responses. UPDATE: There are 52 responses so far including 6 incomplete ones - would be good to round off the total at 50. Results to be posted on 29th. Anyone with an interest in scriptwriting blogs can answer - newbies, old hands, writers and non-writers. And it is global - so all US, Canadian bloggers - drop by for 1 minute. So far the UK is well represented, SA less so and there've even been responses from New Zealand and Zimbabwe…

Laters

2 comments:

VW said...

Did your survey - made me think about why I read, blog etc.

Curious - why the survey? I have such an eclectic, small readership on my blog I'd be afraid to do a survey.

Near by said...

Ta Anna,

Yes I have a small readership too and am quite happy that way. Have had to drive it lately up to do this survey though.
Why? - I don't know - it struck me as an interesting idea - everytime I see the numbers go up on scribomatic and wondered (after talking about barometers the other day) if it was possible to gauge and engage scribo opinion on this whole arena....